Well...I have some friends doing this so I thought it would be fun to FINALLY set one of these things up! Good ol down time at work. :)
Since our wedding on March 9th things have been going really well! The Honeymoon was a blast! We went to Puerto Vallerta and we had such a good time! We did many activities which consisted of buggie riding, para-sailing, swimming with the dolphins and a zip line through the rain forest. Since we have gotten back from that it has been back to the grind. Kris has been really busy finishing up the spring semester and now he is in summer school. So I am just trying to be the perfect wife and making sure he has everything taken care of at home so all he has to worry about is studying for school and getting those good grades! We have purchased a condo in Gilbert that is being built and will hopefully be ready to move into by December. We can't wait!! So even though our life might be a little boring...I will try to make these blogs as exciting as I can. :)
Target Weekly Ad Preview 7/26 – 8/1
4 days ago
2 comments:
Welcome Amy! You guys are so adorable!
It's addicting, you will love it! Welcome, we are glad you are here!
Post a Comment