Most people get to sleep in on their weekends...but not me! This little one was up and ready to go at 5:30 on Saturday morning. So I got her some milk, put her Baby Einstein in and sat her in her chair. She was as happy as can be.


Movie, followed by playing with some tupperware...

Then after the errands and such helping Mom with the dishes...


I love being able to have the weekends off and hang out with my family. My birthday was this past Thursday so we went to to celebrate for lunch and then Marin came over to be with Staci while we went out for date night. Red Robin, Dave & Busters, and Cold Stone. Fun and Yum!
4 comments:
Two comments.
Staci is such a cute little girl. I wish I could see her soon. Are you going to Newport next year?
Seeing a little body up early, and into the Tupperware makes me realize how much my life is going to change in the next few months. I've grown to really like our schedule here. Still super excited for a little bambino though. Just reality setting in.
So glad to know that the chair is a hit....see you soon
Cute pictures...and a super cute outfit. :)
cutest little baby girl!
Post a Comment