I can't believe Staci has already been here for two weeks. Crazy! The first week went really well. She slept A LOT and I was even getting to the point where I was getting bored and would do a ton of things around the house. This week however is a different story... My parents came home on Monday and since my sister is getting married on Friday (to Kris' brother) we have had family stuff every single day. It has been tons of fun but Staci hasn't been sleeping as much and has been totally thrown off and as a result Mom is tired as well. :)
Today we went to her 2 week checkup and here are her stats:
Weight: 6lbs 9ozs (10-25 percentile)
Height: 20.5 inches (50 percentile)
Head: 34 (10 percentile)
She is still a teeny little thing. I had to go buy some newborn outfits because my 0-3 month clothes are too big!
My friend Natalie (photosbynatalie.com) came over today to shoot her newborn pics...here is a sneak peak of the pics. I LOVE them! Thanks Natty!


5 comments:
Those pictures are darling! Your parents are home....yay...how wonderful! So this is the wedding week? How exciting!
She's so cute and I'm glad things are going well. I'm amazed that you're up and out for a wedding! My sister got married when my baby was eight weeks old and I thought that was hard!
She is a doll! I love the pictures and can't wait to see the rest of them.
Adorable. So glad I was able to hold her for a long while. I hope you have a nice and restful week.
Okay can I say she is adorable!!! I love all the pictures!!!
Post a Comment