
They started our condo!
YAY!
This picture is the more up to date photo (it was taken on July 17th)... We can't wait to see it start going up!
4th of July was fun. We were just excited to have a day off of work. ha I worked out in the morning and then we went to see Transformers. I really liked it! At first I wasn't sure if I wanted to see it or not but I thought it was a great movie and would see a second one if they came out with it. Kris really liked it, he went later that week to see it a second time with his brother. We then went down to my parents house in Casa Grande where we swam and had a little BBQ with my sister and her family. It was so fun! We then went home and watched a movie...we weren't really into the fireworks this year. I didn't want to deal with the traffic and such. I'm a bum! OH-well...I figure that when we have kids and such it would be a different story.
We had our annual San Diego trip with my family last weekend. My family goes every year to Mission Beach on July 10-17. Since Kris was in summer school we didn't go out until Thursday night and came home on Sunday. It was a much needed vacation and we had a blast!! This was the first year that Kris went out and I just hope that he wasn't scared away...but we are already married so nothing he can do about it now. ha! We just bummed it the whole weekend...running on the beach, laying out in the sun (or being a solar panel as Kris would put it), and spending some quality time with the family...is there really anything better??
2 comments:
Amy! What's up?! How have you been?! It's been a along time.
Yay!!!!!!!! Love the pic. Great vacation!
Post a Comment