Sunday, March 14, 2010

Progressing right along...

Here is the progression over the last little while.

1-31-10: 22.5 weeks
2-18-10: 25 weeks
3-2-10: 27 weeks
And here are some pics of her room. Didn't Kris do SUCH a good job?! This is exactly how I wanted it to be and I'm so happy for the outcome. Thanks sweetie!!
Having her room painted and crib set up just makes me so happy! Right now I am in deep cleaning mode, and looking for deals on diapers, baby wash and everything else to start stocking up on the essential items I know I'll need for when she is here. I hate not feeling prepared. There have been a few mornings when she has woken me up with her dancing efforts, but I don't mind. Only 11.5 more weeks!!!

12 comments:

Suzanne said...

I LOVE the room....can't wait to see that little girl....and make her a CUTE quilt...Love ya tons..MOM

Julie said...

Loving the stripes so freakin cute, you look adorable as well

Kim said...

Those stripes look awesome. Can't wait to see little Miss and hold her for a really long time. I love little babies, and especially when they are family.

You look fabulous. Cute dress.

Alissa said...

You look SO beautiful.... :)

Nicole said...

You look so cute pregnant! I love having the room and everything ready to go, it just makes you feel so much better, I love the room btw. Very cute.

Neil and Roxy said...

Youe baby belly is so cute! Love the green stripes. I can't believe you only have 11 more weeks, that is crazy time sure has gone by fast.

Karisa Tomkinson said...

Okay Amy... you're so stinkin' cute. Not fair! Ha ha! I also love her room! I wish we had a 'room' to decorate for our little girl. We won't be here long enough to enjoy it even if we did though I guess. It's going by so fast! Crazy, huh!? Love you!

Ryan and Tiff said...

Amy! Congrats. You look so cute and good job on designing the room. We miss you guys. Wish we were closer. Let us know when you have her! Ryan's family is not going to San Diego this year but if we can we would love to come for a few days. We have gotten so used to seeing everyone it would be hard not to. How's work going? Are you working after the baby comes? When are you due again? Soo many questions...anyway...Love ya!

Heather said...

The room is so darling. And YOU look amazing! Hot prego mama! Miss you!

Trisha said...

I have been waiting and waiting for this prego update. FINALLY!!! You are the cutest pregnant woman alive.

Alison said...

Yes Kris did a good job - she will be born into style. I love it and I know how much work those stripes are. Good luck getting ready - you're going to be a great mommie!

Walker Family said...

You look like you're glowing! :) Such an exciting time! Love the nursery too! how fun!