Monday, March 23, 2009

24601

I bet you are asking yourself...what do those numbers mean? Is that your pin number? A combination to something? Well, for those who know the play Les Miserables you know that those numbers are none other than Jean Valjean. We went and saw the play on Friday night. It is my absolute FAVORITE! I think I have seen it 4 or 5 times but every time I just fall in love with it again. This time the play was at the Phoenix Theatre and it was very small and intimate. I have always seen the Broadway show and and being in a smaller theater really made a difference. It was nice to have a small production and to be able to appreciate the story for what it was. The show is there till April 5th so I highly recommend it to anyone in the Phoenix area.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I love it....MOM

Trisha said...

I am singing it "2,4,6,0,1!!!!"