When we moved over here... I started the series. Yes, I'm a late bloomer!! But I just finished New Moon and I'm ready for Eclipse. Love them. This is funny, my dad is in the Bishopric with Stephanie Meyer's dad, he's the bishop in their ward! Random.
I totally pictured him way hotter, I only read the first book, mainly because everyone kept saying they think of me when they read about the sister. I don't really get that!
4 comments:
When we moved over here... I started the series. Yes, I'm a late bloomer!! But I just finished New Moon and I'm ready for Eclipse. Love them. This is funny, my dad is in the Bishopric with Stephanie Meyer's dad, he's the bishop in their ward! Random.
Oh my gosh I so can't wait I got goosebumps watching the trailer we should get a huge group of us to all go see it when it comes out:)
I totally pictured him way hotter, I only read the first book, mainly because everyone kept saying they think of me when they read about the sister. I don't really get that!
I have read these books all week and I LOVE THEM!!! Looks like we know what movie we will be seeing at Christmas time!
Post a Comment